Whether you travel for pleasure or business, you want to make it without bad experiences. More than that, you do not want to get ill. That is why you should consider the exposure to infectious agents.
Infectious diseases are all over the world, the risk being universal, so that is why before traveling you should get informed on the potential risks for your health in the area you visit.
It is recommended to see an epidemiology or infectious diseases specialist who, according to your destination, accommodation, food hygiene and your health, shall recommend you the appropriate preventive measures. These measures may include vaccination, prophylactic medication, measures for preventing illness due to insects` sting or food and water consume.
Immunization is one of the most important methods for protection against severe infectious diseases. There are vaccination schemes specific to children, adults and aged persons and the necessary recommendations are supplied within the epidemiologic consultation.
DOCTOR 3D can offer you within the International vaccinations and traveler's medicine cabinet the following services:
- Counseling and support for preventing some diseases specific to travels in far away areas (food security guide, anti malaria chemoprophylaxis etc.)
- Immunization and risk management
- Vaccinations for preventing the yellow fever and issuance of the International Vaccination Certificate (required for travels in countries from South America and South Africa)
- Additional vaccinations recommended for travelers: for hepatitis, typhoid fever, meningococcal meningitis, etc.
- Anti-malaria prophylactic treatment according with the WHO's provisions.